Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Take a peek...

As of May two thousand and ten…   
My schooling came to an end.

The School of the Art Institute of Chicago is where I got my degree…
Bachelor of Fine Arts is what my diploma reads.

I found my love in animation, stop-motion to be quite right…
I love to make the puppets, sets, props and the like.

There is something quite exciting to see…
The puppets come to life after animating.

Now I can sit in front of a computer screen…
And edit, edit, edit until my eyes bleed.

Now don’t forget foley, which I also enjoy much…
I’ll create an awesome sound effect with celery and such.

I am also a singer/songwriter who plays guitar and ukulele…
My songs are little jingles inspired by the fifties.

And when you listen to my catchy little songs…
Inside your head it will get stuck and you’ll be singing along!

So take a peek inside my soul, my head, and my heart…
And take a peek inside this blog containing all my art!


Copyright Danielle Albert 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment