Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Silly Little Jingles

As we all go through, I have been thinking about what I really want to do in life.
Obviously, it has something to do with animation and music.
For the past year, I have been more and more passionate about little children and their cartoon entertainment.
You can find me any morning when I am home in front of the tv watching children's cartoons.  Mainly cartoons geared towards children under the age of 7.  
Weird, you think? Nah, just research ;-)

The last few days I have been really praying and journaling.
I want to write songs and animations for children!
I have found a sketchbook to devote to just this and I have already written my first song.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Made Me"

I've got ten fingers
I've got ten toes
Two eyes, two ears and a cute button nose
Hair on my head
A smile on face
And a giant heart filled with love and grace!

God made me
God made you
He's made us special just like He wanted to
God made me
God made you
Yes God made us, me and you!

The way I laugh
The way I talk
The way I jump around and the way I walk
The way I hug
The way I wave
God has made me special in every way!
God made me
God made you
He's made us special just like He wanted to
God made me
God made you
Yes God made us, me and you!

No comments:

Post a Comment