Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The Simpsons

I am a tad bit of a fan of The Simpsons.
Ok, I am a HUGE fan.
 I own all the DVD’s that are available and have quite a few of their dolls/action figures.  When I went to see The Simpsons movie, it was one of the greatest movie experiences I have ever had.  The crowd was awesome and I have never heard such awesome laughter.

Have you heard the controversy though? Matt Groening revealed where Springfield was located.
Shame.  This should of been a secret he took to the grave.
But I still enjoy the show.  So you pass this one, Mr. Groening.

I found this picture I made back in 2000 in one of my photo albums.  The reason I love the Midwest is because of its clouds.  I took a picture of these clouds and immediately thought of the opening of The Simpsons. So perfect!


Copyright Danielle Albert 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment