Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Mini Nathan


SAIC had a six-week winter break.  Almost all students went home for this extended time except for me.  I spent the break in the dorms/apartments taking the advantage of the empty quarter-city-block size studio that I could claim all to myself.  During this time, I would create random projects just for fun.   

Early 2009 you could find me in the studio making puppet after puppet after set after prop.  This was during my prime of when I finally found my absolute love for puppet animation.  My brother jokingly asked me to make him a puppet that was his mini-self, and so I did!

Unfortunately, Mini Nathan will not be able to animatingly walk, but all his joints are movable just like a real doll.




The real Nathan

Copyright Danielle Albert 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment